Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I find out the tonage on my current A/C unit so i can replace with the same size? Its not listed.?

It is a Carrier model #38ENO24300. Is that a 2 ton because of the 24 in the model #?

How do I find out the tonage on my current A/C unit so i can replace with the same size? Its not listed.?
You may want to consult the company and or "store" you plan on purchasing the new unit from. Your exsisting unit may or may not be the correct size. Are you going to install the new unit yourself? More than likely not unless you`re a tech. If you are it`s quite likely that you already have this info available to you. So, since you`re asking, we have to assume not. Therefore I would have to suggest having an expert come out and take a look around and hook you up with the appropriate sized unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment