Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I have a list of IT Companies in Cebu City?

I am a fresh graduate with a major in Programming. I know C, C++, Java, SQL (Oracle 8i), HTML, PHP, VBScript, JavaScript and Visual Basic. Please help me by listing the names of IT Companies that best suit my course major.





Your answers will really help me a lot.

Can I have a list of IT Companies in Cebu City?
this isn't a complete list, hope this'll help


Epson Software Development Laboratory Inc


Tsuneishi Technical Services


People Support Philippines, Inc


National Cash Register


NEC Telecom Software Philippines


NCR Cebu Development Center
Reply:There is Asiatown Information Technology Park in Cebu, a 24 hectares ecozone for IT businesses.


You can start your inquiry from there.

phlox

No comments:

Post a Comment