Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I make a list of every file thats in a directory?

I would like to know is there a way to have a file which list all the files in a folder and sub dirs





example -





I have a folder





c:\work





I want to be able to make a text file which tells me all the files in that direcory so i can print it out or have for record

How do I make a list of every file thats in a directory?
I have been using such a program for years, I just copy loads of data into dvds then I print all contents into a text file then I put all text files into a folder and when I need anything i'll just search the folder for the text and I know which dvd it is in. Once installed just right click the folder/cd rom drive


: Print Directory:


http://www.jddesign.co.uk/
Reply:Right click on "start" then "explore." That brings up you entire file system. Do a screenshot of the page or if you want to select certain area then here is a neat little program that works great:





Printkey


http://www.webtree.ca/newlife/printkey_i...





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment